Do you have enough room in your life for those things that you truly desire?
I was working with a client on helping her to bring a love relationship into her life. Checking in with her, it became clear that there was no room in her life for someone–the closets were full, the office was full and there was no shelf or drawer space for “his” things.
How much space are you creating for the things that you desire?
Whether it is a love relationship, more clients in your business or more joy, do you have enough room?
My client agreed to begin with clearing out one dresser drawer. I also suggested that she create a beautiful sign for the drawer welcoming her new love. I’ll keep you posted how it goes!
Making room for more clients in your business can be a similar process. How prepared are you for more business? Here are some suggestions:
- What systems can you streamline to help you manage more clients?
- How can you manage your calendar to leave spaces open for new business?
- What processes do you need to implement to minimize the time and effort required to process new clients?
- Is your billing system optimized for more invoices?
- What activities can you assign to someone else so that you have the capacity to focus on growing your business?
- How much time do you spend visioning the ideal new client?
- Can you imagine how it is going to feel to have more clients?
Have you made room for more joy in your life?
When you are ready for more joy in your life, you could:
- Make open spaces in your home (remove clutter and anything that no longer brings you deep joy)
- Spend your mental energy, and your time, deciding what would make you happy
- Write a list of that which brings you joy and keep adding to the list as you think of new things
- Decide to shift your perspective and view everything in life as being there for your advancement (yes, even those unpleasant experiences and people!)
- Lighten your load by forgiving all those people you have been resenting or holding responsible–free them and free yourself
- Forgive yourself for everything and anything you can think of
Whatever it is in your life that you would more of, you can find a way to make room for it.
Open it up, now–full throttle and no excuses!
Make a list, right now, of at least 3 things you could do to make room for more of what you desire. Whatever it is, there is a way to make room. Use the above to get you started. In case you need some help figuring out some strategies to open it up, I’m here. Whether it’s a one-time session or a coaching program, I guarantee you that we can come up something to help you prepare your “room”.