I thought I’d share several of the declarations that T. Harv Eker writes in his book “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth”. I’ve found them fascinating – love each of them!
As a reminder from my previous post “What is Your Money Blueprint?”, here is how Harv suggests you use them. Harv recommends that you state your declarations out loud every morning and evening. “Doing your declarations while looking in a mirror will accelerate the process even more.”
- My inner world creates my outer world.
- What I learned about money isn’t necessarily true. I choose to adopt new ways of thinking that support my happiness and success.
- I release my non-supportive money experiences from the past and create a new and rich future.
- I observe my thoughts and entertain only those that empower me.
- I choose to think in ways that support me in happiness and success.
- I create the exact level of my financial success.
- I focus on opportunities over obstacles.
- If they can do it, I can do it!
- I promote my value to others with passion and enthusiasm.
- I am bigger than any problem.
- I am a money magnet.
- I act in spite of fear.
- I act in spite of doubt.
- I act in spite of worry.
- I act in spite of inconvenience.
- I act when I’m not in the mood.
- I am committed to constantly learning and growing.
There are many more great thoughts and declarations in his book. The ones above are ones that caught my attention. They relate to issues I am working on and what I hear from many of my clients.
This week, I challenge to pick at least one of the declarations. Then, USE IT!
I’d love to hear your comments and what you experience as you practice this.
Read more of Harv’s writing at his blog.
Check out “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth” by T. Harv Eker in my Amazon store:
Or in Amazon’s store, the Audible Edition